- BA in Fine Arts from Gerrit Rietveld Academy, Amsterdam, 2008 – 2012
- Practical photography studies at Ljósmyndaskólinn, 2019 – 2020
Assorted non-artistic studies:
- Keilir ÍAK, Level 4 Personal Trainer, 2018
- Crossfit, CF-L1, trainer, 2018
A brief CV:
- Since 2008 I’ve been working as a freelance artist in various mediums, taking on all sorts of assignments as well as exhibiting work in print and on walls. Some examples of projects I frequently take on are murals, branding, social media content creation, studio photography and custom ordered personalised illustrations. But I love a challenge and really enjoy how varied my projects are.
- I’ve been working as a DJ since 2012. Mostly playing at clubs, events and parties and occasionally for musicians on stage.
- Alongside my art and DJ-ing I’ve worked in social media consulting and content creation for brands and companies since 2016. As well as taking on jobs in photo editing, branding and illustration.